- The introductory text link in the side panel restores this text after other links display information here
- The newforms link displays a table of newforms in Sk(K(16)) for weights k up to 14. Each newform has a link to a page that has more details including
- a formula for the newform
- Fourier coefficients of the newform
- Note that the T(3) operator used in this website and in the paper is the Hecke operator with the scalar-invariant slash.
(The operator using the classical slash would be
3weight−3 times this.)
- The spanning Borcherds products link displays a table of the dimensions of the Fricke plus and minus spaces for level 16. For those weights where there are nonlifts in the Fricke plus or minus space, there is a link to a page describing the Borcherds product that was used to span this space. This Borcherds product could also be used in giving the formula for a newform in the corresponding Fricke eigenspace.
- The lower levels link displays information for lower levels that is relevant to the computations for nonlift newforms in level 16,
namely in picking out oldforms.
Tables of the dimensions of the Fricke plus and minus spaces for level 4 and 8 are shown. For those weights where there are nonlifts in the Fricke plus or minus space, there is a link to a page describing how that space was spanned. For the spaces with nonlift newforms, the T(3) eigenvalues are displayed.
Note that there are no nonlift newforms for K(1) and K(2) for weights up to 14.